As we all know Nvidia provides one of the best graphics cards for better gaming experience and Getting an error on one’s computer while an individual try to run GeForce Experience in his or her computer this is very common and one of the error code which pops out maximum times while opening the GeForce Experience in your computer is GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
Some of the reasons responsible for the GeForce experience error code 0x0003 pops up in someone’s computer are.
- Drivers of Nvidia may have got corrupted.
- Nvidia services may have stopped working.
- Compatibility error with the latest window’s update.
How to fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003?
There are several methods by which an individual can fix his or her computer when GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 appears.
- Shutting down all the GeForce Experience task and relaunching GeForce
- Uninstall and reinstalling NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- Updating the NVIDIA latest graphics driver
- Updating windows to the latest windows version
- Checking all the services linked to NVIDIA GeForce
- Resetting the network adaptor
Procedure on how to do all the above methods:
These given solutions might help the user to fix the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. These steps are highly recommended by the tech gurus in NVIDIA so that the user can solve the error by themselves. This would help them save a lot of time.
1. Shutting down all the GeForce Experience task and relaunching GeForce:
To open Task Manager Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Select all the GeForce tasks that are running in the background and click on End Task.
- After all the tasks have been ending then open again the GeForce Experience and run as administrator.
2. Uninstall and Reinstalling NVIDIA GeForce Experience:
Some of the drivers get corrupted. In this situation, you need to reinstall your NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
- Open Control Panel>Programs and features> Double Click on NVIDIA Geforce Experience to Uninstall.
- Now, after you have uninstalled GeForce Experience. Go to NVIDIA official website and download the latest GeForce Experience on your computer and install it completely then restart your computer.
3. Updating the NVIDIA latest graphics driver:
- Go to your GeForce Experience.
- Now, once you have opened your GeForce Experience click on Drivers.
- Now, check for the latest updates.
- If an update is available, click on it to install otherwise follow the second method.
4. Updating windows to the latest windows version:
Many times, if your windows are not updated you get the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. So, you should check whether you have got any updates from windows.
- Go to the Start Menu on the search bar type windows update.
- Once the windows update in open click on check for updates.
- If updates are available, click to them to install it.
5. Checking all the services linked to NVIDIA GeForce:
- Go to the Start Menu On search bar type Services.
- Click on services to open it.
- Once the services are open search for Nvidia telemetry container.
- Right-click on Nvidia telemetry container for its properties.
- In the properties, on the log on tab click to allow services to interact with desktop and then click ok to save the changes.
- Now, close all the files opened in your computer and restart your GeForce Experience.
6. Resetting the Network Adaptor:
- Go to Start Menu on search Bar type command prompt.
- Now, right-click on it to run it as administrator.
- In command prompt type “netsh winsock reset“.
- Now click enter to reset the network adapter.
- Now restart your computer.
Many times, our drivers get corrupted no the then they don’t start or work properly. So, if any of the error pops up in your windows do not panic. You just need to follow some really simple procedures to make it fix.
You can always check the NVIDIA official website for further information, and you can also email them about the problem you are getting on your computer.