There is a very serious issue with the app of the YouTube in Android or iOS mobile and I have never seen any kind of issue before, but in recent times when was using the app of the YouTube mobile on the Android smartphone of mine, there was a problem which I faced which was YouTube black screen with audio.
I’ve tried the method of clearing the app data and also tried to cache with settings of the phone but this problem was still not resolved.
If you’re experiencing an identical downside along with your YouTube mobile app, the strategy below can solve your downside.
I search through the internet and for this issue; however don’t get the answer, all individuals in communities and forums which are asking solely to clear app knowledge, install the app; however I couldn’t notice the proper answer.
Fix Youtube Black Screen on Android
This is a problem that could not really be within the app of YouTube, due to the fact that when I tried to clear the app data or even I tried to reinstall the complete YouTube app, this is a problem that was still not resolved.
Then I thought that the problem could be within the Android smartphone of mine, so then I just tried to open an app for a web browser and did go to the official YouTube.com website, and the video that I tried to watch was broadcasted in the web browser.
Method 1: I just tried to restart my complete device and what I found was that the YouTube app did start to work normally again.
Therefore I found that the solution to the issue which is YouTube only audio no video android is just to restart the device of yours. It does apply to both Android as well as iOS devices.
Method 2: You can even try to clear up the YouTube app data which is in the phone settings, but you should only try it when the method of device restart does not work for you.
- Go to settings
- Click on YouTube
- Clear the cache and clear the Data
- Restart ur mobile
Fix Youtube Black Screen on the Computer Browser
Method 1: If this is a problem that did appear on the computer browser of yours, you do not have to restart your whole computer, you just need to update the browser of yours to the version which is the latest and further restart your application from your browser.
Method 2: Clear Your browser’s Cache and Cookies chrome/firefox/safari etc.
Follow the steps for Google Chrome:
- Go to Google Chrome Settings.
- Now Click on Advanced Settings.
- Under Advanced Click on Privacy and Setting.
- Under Privacy and Setting, Click on Clear browsing data.
- Then Select The Time range (All-Time) also checkmark all the option like browsing history, cookies, and other site data, cached images and files,
- Finally, Click On Clear Data. for example, check the below images.
Follow the steps for Firefox:
- Click On Menu button & choose “Options”.
- Then select the “Privacy and Security” panel.
- Under “Privacy and Security” Click on Clear Data
- After All, Done Then Click the Firefox menu
- Then click the Quit & restart the browser.
Follow the steps for Safari:
- Open Safari
- Click on safari “Preferences”.
- You’ll See Pop windows then click on privacy.
- Now Click on the button to Remove All Website Data.
This was the complete solution to your problem YouTube black screen with sound. It is not a major issue and you don’t need to worry about it a lot as it can be fixed very easily and you just have to follow the method which we have mentioned above in which article.
I hope this article was helpful to you and if you have any kind of suggestions then you can mention them in the comment down below and if you have any kind of questions then you can mention them in the comments as well.
Also, you can let us know if you have any other better solution for this issue as well.
- YouTube TV Channel List Information In Detail
- How to Download Youtube Videos in Mac
- Top 5 Youtube Downloader for Mac
- Best Youtube Channel Name Generator
- 13 Best Youtube Downloader in 2020
- 9 Best Youtube to Mp3 Converter
- 41 Most Viewed Videos on YouTube
- 11 Best Alternatives To Youtube
- Top 10 Best Video Cameras for Recording YouTube Videos