Do you love gaming? If yes, then Rainbow Six Siege must be one of the online games you must have tried. This first-person shooter game allows the user to use different operators from the Rainbow team.
Although the compatibility of the Rainbow Six Siege with the Discord is amazing, there are chances that you might face a few issues while using it.
So, let us look at the potential solutions when the Discord cuts out in Rainbow Six Siege.
Fix Discord Rainbow Six Siege Issue Quickly
Discord is known for gaming and live streaming. It is quite friendly and simple to use, but there is no doubt that even after the same, a user can face issues. Rainbow Six Siege is a famous Discord game with a great base.
However, several users have complained that Discord cuts out in Rainbow Six Siege, making it difficult for the player to resume the game with Discord. In such instances, the methods listed below will come in handy to fix Discord cuts out in Rainbow Six Siege issue:
Solution 1. Use The Developer Mode & Hardware Acceleration
When you use the applications in the Developer Mode, the issues are reduced to a great extent. In a similar manner, when you face an issue with the Rainbow Six Siege Discord, here are the steps that you can follow to shift to the Developer Mode to resolve the same:
- Launch Discord
- Goto access the Settings > Under the App Settings select Advanced tab
- Toggle the button to enable the Hardware Acceleration and Developer Mode settings
- Restart Discord and see if it still works with Rainbow Six Siege
Solution 2. Amend Discord Game Activity
To adjust the game activity settings on Discord, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Start Discord > Go to the Settings menu
- Navigate to the Game Activity tab
- Enable the Display current game as a status message
- Add it by clicking the Add button
- Select the Rainbow Six Siege game
- To add a game to Discord, click the Add Game icon
- Now check
Solution 3. Discord Overlay: Disable the Option
It is quite a common issue. While using the Rainbow Six Siege Discord, the user can face this issue which can cause significant CPU utilization. Here are the measures to take to resolve the problem:
- From the system tray, launch your Discord client
- Navigate to the User Settings > Under Activity settings > Select the Game Overlay tab
- Deactivate the Enable in-game overlay option
- Go to the Activity Status tab
- You will get a list of all the currently installed games on your computer
- Choose Rainbow Six Siege
To disable the Discord overlay for the game, click the Overlay icon.
Solution 4. Use Discord On Higher Priority
Setting the Discord application’s priority to high is another effective way to resolve Discord cuts out in Rainbow Six Siege issue.
Follow the instructions below:
- Start Discord
- To launch Task Manager, use Ctrl+Shift+Esc > Navigate to the Details tab.
- Navigate to the files beginning with Discord
- Right-click on each Discord-related file
- Select Set Priority > Select High
- To save the changes, click on Change Priority
- This may help resolve the Rainbow Six Siege not working on the Discord issue
Solution 5. Run Both The Applications As Administrator
Running as an administrator is one of the common solutions for most of Discord’s issues. Likewise, when there is an issue with the Rainbow Six Siege on Discord, the same solution is found to be quite efficient and effective.
The steps that are required to be followed are as follows:
- Right-click the Discord icon > Select Properties > Go to the Compatibility tab
- Check the box to enable it to Run this software as an administrator
- Clicking Apply > Go to OK
- Do the same for Rainbow Six Siege
- Now launch and attempt
Solution 6. Modify Rainbow Six Siege VSync
If your Discord voice chat isn’t working with Rainbow Six Siege, you might try modifying the VSync settings. Here’s how to do it:
- Start Rainbow Six Siege > Open the Settings menu > Select Options
- When prompted, navigate to the Display tab > Navigate to VSync
- VSync should be set to 1 frame
- Once done with all the required changes, Click the Apply button
- This simple technique will resolve the Rainbow Six Siege Discord difficulties
Solution 7. Uncheck Fullscreen Optimizations
This can be a useful solution for Discord cuts out in Rainbow Six Siege with the simple steps as below:
- Right-click the Rainbow Six Siege shortcut
- Select Properties > Navigate to the Compatibility section
- Uncheck the box labeled Disable full-screen optimizations
- Choose the option to Run as administrator
- Now, click on Apply then click OK to Save all the changes
- Relaunch Discord and verify that the Rainbow Six Siege Discord is operational
Solution 8. Use Google Public DNS Server
To change DNS settings go follow steps below
Press Windows + R key and type ncpa.cpl and click OK
- Right-Click on connected Network I’m using wi-fi so I’m selecting wifi and Select Properties
- Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Choose Use the following dns server addresses
- Enter the google public dns server ip
- Enter 220.127.116.11 under the preferred dns server
- Then Enter 18.104.22.168 under the alternate dns server
- Click on the OK button to save settings
Discord and Rainbow Six Siege both are amazing. The Discord cuts out in Rainbow Six Siege is quite common, but there are very simple solutions to get rid of the same.
These solutions can help you resolve the issue and get back to playing the amazing Rainbow Six Seige game without any hassle or cuts.
Ensure to check the version and make sure that you keep your system updated. With this guide to resolve the Discord cuts out in Rainbow Six Siege issue, you would have a really fun time.
Fix others Discord Errors